LTX-315, a powerful Oncolytic Peptide Immunotherapy (OPI)
Lytix Biopharma's drug candidate LTX-315 induces a potent stimulation of an extended range of tumour specific T-cells attacking cancer - increasing patient specific immune response.
LTX-315 is an ideal combinations partner for immune checkpoint inhibitors (ICIs), it has the potential to augment efficacy without adding toxicity.
The drug candidate has a potential for multiple, high value indications.
LTX-315, clinical activity
- Partial and complete responses in injected tumours
- Increases tumour infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) in treated tumours indicating a systemic immune respons
- Has a favourable side effect profile
LTX-315, preclinical activity
- Complete regression of all solid tumours investigated
- Abscopal effect in several tumour models
- Induces tumour spesific and T-cell mediated protective immune repons
- Strong synergy in different cancer models in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Equally active against drug-resistant and drug-sensitive cancers
LTX-315, mode of action
- Induces the release of potent immune stimulants from mitochondria that activates immune cells
- Induces the release of an extended range of tumour specific antigents from the cancer cells
- Triggers a strong and diverse tumour specific T-cell respons
Mode of action
LTX-315, clinical trials
- A Phase I dose-Escalation Study of LTX-315 in Patients With a Transdermally Accessible Tumour (Study C08-315-01); Completed Details available at www.clinicaltrials.gov
- A Phase I combination, immunologic study of LTX-315 with GV1001 in patients following surgery with curative intent for malignant tumours (Study C09-315-02); Completed Details available at www.clinicaltrials.gov
- A Phase I dose-Escalation Study of LTX-315 in Patients With Transdermally Accessible Tumours (Study C12-315-03); Recruiting Details available at www.clinicaltrials.gov
Information about the ongoing study (Only in Norwegian)